AA in Samoa (Apia)
Fridays, 7 pm Directions to the Friday evening, 7 P.M. meeting in Apia.
- From the Clock Tower rotary on Beach Road, go one block South,
- Turn left (east) at the first 4-corner intersection (where McDonald’s is) go another block and a bit past a 3-corner on the left, and then past a 3-corner on the right),
- Pull in the driveway just to the left side of the large green Catholic hall named “TuuTuu i le lolota”
- The third office door down that side of the hall has a blue circled sign for “St. Vincent de Paul” charity. AA meets in their office.
- Behind the Catholic Church hall is a restaurant locally known as “Pinati’s”.
- The Catholic cathedral fronts Beach Road. TuuTuu i le lotota hall is across the street from the rear of the cathedral, on Convent Street.
- Maps have street names, but actual street signs are very rare in Apia. Call or email for further details.
.Tuesdays, 7 pm (occasional)
- We often meet on Tuesdays in the same place as above but phone us first to check it’s on.
AA in American Samoa (Pago Pago)
- Meetings are being held in Pago Pago twice a week. The location of the meetings varies, so give Jerry a call on (684) 770-8300 to get the current details or email AAinAmSam@gmail.com.